January 27, 2012

SHOPPING // CHARLIE'S BOUTIQUE


I first stumbled upon Charlie via my go-to-fashion-friend Dave. Last year, I was in a need for a dress for my friend's wedding and Dave suggested Charlie. And long and behold, I purchased a dress on my first time stepping into the store, a Yumi blush pink dress. I absolutely love it. Now, every time I go to Queen West, it is a must stop-over. Their recent tweets and posts have gotten me excited for the Spring/Summer and though the snow is continuously accumulating... I am counting down the days for some fun in the sun. They are getting new shipment every week and introducing new brands. I'm so excited to drop by this weekend, though my bank account will be sad. I welcome some floral and bold prints with a pop of colours!



charisse
{images via Charlie Boutique}

No comments:

Post a Comment