February 25, 2012

OBSESSIONS // OMBRE

 
First of all... sorry for being MIA. Work has taken over my life and by the time I get home I just want to sit in front of the TV and laugh.


Is anyone else loving the Ombre trend? In December I posted the dipped dress which is probably the beginning of my ombre love... It's a perfect gradient... where the colours continuously flow into each other as if it was meant to be there. It doesn't feel like it's out of place but that it's meant to be there.

Monique Lhuillier created the most precious ombre dresses (if I had the money and a place to wear it - I would get it lol). But then again I love most of her dresses... but something about her ombre dresses that takes the cake.

What do you think of the Ombre trend?

charisse
{images via Monique Lhuillier}

No comments:

Post a Comment