September 10, 2012

STYLING // CHRISTINE INTRO.

Meet Christine, circa Christmas 2011

So... yesterday broke the news to me that she would like me to style her. Of course, I jumped for joy. JUMPED for joy. In the next few days, I'll be posting up some styles for her that I've put together for her and under her budget. Since, she hates shopping. I figured this would be the best way then after she decides whether she likes it or not we can just go shopping on a Saturday or something. So, excited. I cannot wait.

Here's a quick tidbit about Christine. She's a lively girl that has an eclectic style that I don't think many can pull of. She works in a business setting so she dresses conservatively. I hope to infuse her eclectic style into her 9-5 wardrobe just so she can be stylin' at work too. Style doesn't stop just because you work in a 9-5 job.

Now... it's time for me to get to work.


charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment