November 20, 2012

EVERYDAY STYLE // A LONG WALK

I don't know why I sometimes miscalculate how far things are. On a very nice November day, I decided to walk from Yonge to Dufferin along Queen Street - thinking it was only about 30 minutes walk. I didn't realise how far it was until I finally reached the restaurant and I was ready to chow down for some food. Then after meeting Kate and Neha, we slowly walked back to east and decided to chill at a Starbucks... only then did I realise how sore my legs were from all that walking. Don't mind my hair... it gets a little crazy when I've been walking outside.




WHAT I'M WEARING | Trench, Vintage (last seen here) // Tunic, Ladakh (buy here) // Jeans, Gap // Shoes, Zara (buy here) // Bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs

charisse
{Photo Credit: Kate}

No comments:

Post a Comment