November 13, 2012

EVERYDAY STYLE // VIBRANT GREEN

Yes! I was wearing shorts and no jacket and it's November! Toronto had record breaking temperature this past Sunday with the high of 18 and I just couldn't contain my excitement. I met up with Kate for a much needed photo session and Queen Street-strolling during a day where staying indoors was not an option. 

I decided I wanted to be vibrant and decided to pair my new evergreen Joe Fresh shirt with the Gap shorts and a pair of printed tights that I bought last year and never worn. And I finally got to test drive my new pair of Naturalizer shoes. I am totally loving the burgundy colour, its nice to see a pop of colour in the Fall/Winter.

Hopefully, we will be enjoying a couple of more days of this weather. 


Staple accessories // rings and bracelets most notably my Tiffany toggle bracelet (buy here)

WHAT I'M WEARING | Vest, Bess // Blouse, Joe Fresh // Shorts, Gap // Shoes, Naturalizer // Bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs // Necklace, F21 // Tights, F21

charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment