November 1, 2012

STYLING // TOP SHOP

Quite inspired with the New Arrivals from Top Shop. Yes, that's right my Top Shop love continues on. I don't think I can get enough of it especially since it finally opened in Eaton Centre. I get so much inspiration from their collection - it's just spewing out and I just had to share.

Who doesn't love paisley especially when its in such vibrant colours? Many people usually opt for the dark and gloom during the cold season (I, myself, am a suspect) but I'm changing that with a pop of colour. I fell in love with the skirt and I used that as a foundation of this outfit. As you may have notice, I do like to do a statement piece followed by basics that you may already have in your closet. I paired the skirt with a cozy black knit, I especially love the crystal detailing on the shoulder. Such a big trend this season and it adds some sparkle in your closet. I also fell in love with boots that has a gold tip. I need to get me one of those. It's so elegant yet edgy because of the suede. I topped it off with an army green beanie along with a pom pom to keep you warm and some striped tights that will elongate your legs. Keeps you warm and makes you look good too.

Tall Paisley Dip Pelmet // Crystal Shoulder Jumper // Awake Chelsea Point Boots
// Double Spike Chain Earrings // Clean Knit Hat // Jonathan Aston Horizon Tights


I am a big fan of gold... I switched out most of my silver jewelry for gold. I don't know why but I feel that gold creates a classic and more elegant look. Then when you add some black - you get glam. I naturally wouldn't opt for a printed pair of jeans but how can your resist a gold embroidered pair that's just beckoning your name. I actually realise that pants/jeans can be your statement piece. So, of course, with a lot of gold in the jeans, you should keep it simple with your top, a black tunic would make your jeans stand out. I added a necklace that is simple but it also evokes a statement. I paired it with these adorable burgandy ballerinas to add some colour. Throw on a leather jacket and you are ready for a night out with your girl friends or a movie date with your guy.

MOTO Premium Embroidered Skinny Jeans // Waterfall Back Tunic // Puff Bomber Biker
// Vain Velvet Lips Ballerina // Premium Multi Ball Collar 

charisse
{All images via Top Shop}

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! That Paisley skirt is killing me, lol!
    Take a look at our website, would love to send you an item for review.
    Thanks! Fern
    www.lilacbijoux.com

    ReplyDelete