December 27, 2012

BRANDS // KLAYA

Happy Holidays. I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas with your loved ones. 
Mine was filled of endless plates of foods, family times and pastries galore. 

----
Klaya is... 
feminine, simple, fluid  and light.
Klaya want to be with all woman everyday with lots of class and be discreet...
It fits in the woman's life because it's a brand she can wear every moment of the day.

I discovered this brand during my shopping escapades at Canon Blanc. A new Parisian boutique that is run by the most adoring Parisian couple carrying all of the brands you would find in Paris. I got a shirt and I can't wait to see what they get in for the next season. Apparently, it's going to be marvelous.

So I'll leave you with this video of their Autumn/Winter 2012-2013 collection.


charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment