December 3, 2012

DAILY OBSESSIONS // 3.1 PHILIP LIM & MORE...

I saw this 3.1 Phillip Lim over-sized coat a couple of weeks ago at J+O.
It's a beaut isn't it? And the best part it's reversible!!!!
It's currently 50% off at J+O - sadly they ran out of my size. 
Not that I need another cape but APC makes the most beautiful capes.
In love with this Cape a Biais sold at J+O.
And speaking of capes... while we were at OOAK.
We stumbled upon atelier b. from Montreal. 
They make the most amazing cape/coat (reminds me of Sherlock Holmes).
I've been looking for this kind of style for awhile now - too bad it didn't come in camel.
But when Neha tried it on (in the navy) she loved it! 
SERIE
When I got my Good Guys boots, I also fell in love with this.
The Checkered Float Dolman Tunic from Alexander Wang.
I am loving everything about Club Monaco this season!
But this Micah shirt takes the cake! I love the lace detail. 
Splurge? Perhaps.

charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment