January 12, 2013

EVERYDAY STYLE // ACCESSORIZING BASICS

With the temperature rising in Toronto, I just had to take advantage. I knew I can wear tights without really being cold. And now working in the fashion industry... I get inspired everyday to find different ways to define my style. This was taken at the end of day as you can tell... my braids are in shambles. Wearing tailored basics is a good way to start an outfit... all you have to do is accessorize it. I'm still so in love with my vintage Oscar de la Renta scarf. Everyday I try to rework it differently into my outfits. 

WHAT I'M WEARING | Shirt, Club Monaco (buy here) // Shorts, Club Monaco 
Scarf, vintage Oscar de la Renta // Bag, Rebecca Minkoff (available here)

Have an amazing weekend! 
charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment