January 18, 2013

EVERYDAY STYLE // MUSTARD LOVING

Happy Friday!
This week just zoomed passed that I barely noticed it was Friday. It was a quiet week at work so two of the days I left early and instead of prancing around Queen West to "window shop" I opted to go home. I should thank the sudden cold weather for that... saved me from hurting my wallet. This morning I got up and decided to do something to my hair and here it is... probably one of the easiest hairstyle I can do under 10 minutes and look it's still in tact after a day at work.

The mustard wool cardigan is probably one of my favourite buys from Anthropologie, purchased 3-4 years ago. And the scarf was probably my best 'cheap' finds I found at a random store in Pacific Mall. Oh the gems you can find there and most of the time it never hurts your wallet. 

WHAT I'M WEARING | Shirt, Club Monaco (buy here) // Cardigan, Anthropologie // Jeans, Gap // Scarf

Have an awesome weekend! I'll probably be bundled inside, on my couch, catching up on TV shows. I do dread going outside when its snowing and the blistering cold. 

charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment