January 4, 2013

HAIR STORY // WALKING DOWN THE AISLE

One of my good friends is walking down the aisle in May and this past week she dropped by to discuss veils and hairstyles... then it made me think. What would you do to your hair on your special day?
Up? Down? Half-way? Oh the choices, what is a girl to do. 
Fret no more... Jenny (from Papery Whims) and I are here to give you some ideas. 

 
The first style is very playful... this would be perfect with a flowy dress for an outdoor wedding.
The best part of this hairstyle is that loose pieces falling throughout the day adds more to the hairstyle. 
*thumbs up*




This is why Jenny is the hair guru.... when I was looking through the photos of the details of this particular hairstyle, my mind was blown. It was so intricate yet when I didn't feel like I was sitting on the chair for over 2 hours (as you would imagine). But I remember getting lots of hairspray. Jenny was quite inspired by my headband that I purchased when I was last in the Philippines. I have yet to wear it actually (this marks the only time I've worn it). 

This hairstyle is perfect if you are a full ball gown in more of an extravagant formal wedding. 

2013 is here and we will bringing more of our collaboration throughout the year. Stay posted :)

charisse
----
Other Hair Story:

No comments:

Post a Comment