February 5, 2013

EVERYDAY STYLE // VINTAGE FRENCH

My outfit from Friday. Toronto got hit with another cold front. Please, can spring just come? I am so over wearing my down coat and winter boots. I'm ready for light jacket and cute layers. Work has been crazy especially this week... I was running around the city picking up and returning items for shoots. But the best part probably had to be the amazing packages we've been receiving as of late. Burberry, Altuzarra, Alexandre Vauthier, Fendi, Ferragamo... just to name a few. Oh! My dream closet. 

Now a bit about this outfit. I've become a big fan of vintage. I've been looking for the perfect bow tie for awhile now and about 3 months ago I saw this bow tie. I fell in love with the colour and everything. The lace top was from Paris by a brand called Kookai. I wanted to carry it over to my winter wear so I decided to wear it over top my Club Monaco shirt. The fedora was bought a couple of years ago from Aritizia. I really should wear it more often. 
WHAT I'M WEARING | Shirt, Club Monaco // Top, Kookai // Bow tie, Vintage // Jeans, Gap // Fedora, Aritzia

charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment