March 17, 2013

CAPTURED // SO FAR IN MARCH...

Life has been a whirlwind these past few weeks. I finally had time to smell the roses last week. I didn't realise how much I needed that. But at the same time I do miss the hustle and bustle. Toronto Fashion Week begins tomorrow and it looks like I have something to do every day after work. Pretty stoked. So I leave you with an Instagram update of my life in the past 2 weeks. 

#1 Valentino will make my dreams come true.


#2 The introduction of a Toronto label called Moose & Beaver.
#3 One of my lovelies came for a visit from Harvard. Heart you P! 


#4 Imagine Dragons is amazing live!! Worth trekking in the snowstorm for this! 


#5 Finally seeing #87 play vs the Leafs. 3-1 Pens. Thank you lals!

charisse
{follow me on instagram}

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    do you know your can easily add your Instagram photos to your website?

    Just go to www.instagme.com, add your username, get the code and paste it into your website.

    Let us know if you'll need any help!

    Instagme Team
    www.instagme.com

    ReplyDelete