March 3, 2014

RUNWAY // I'M GOING TO BE A CHLOE GIRL

Paris is by far my favourite fashion week of all the other fashion weeks.
It has the je ne sais quoi that I much adore. 
And also... my top brands are always showing in Paris so... 

By this fall... I would like to be a Chloé girl. I cannot tell you how muuuuuch I love this collection. 
Nothing to extravagant. Just simply timeless. Just simply Paris. 
I love the silhouettes, the creams and pastels contrasting with the blacks and the bold patterns. 
The ruffles on the dresses to allow flawless movements.
And let's not forget the shoes and oversize clutches. 
It's imperative that I have something for this collection. Imperative. 
I do have my eye on the that black & white coat. *dreams*



xx,
charisse
{all images via style.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment